I Have been busy sewing for my sweet little, not that she is ever lacking in the clothes department. As you could tell she is a little bit of a modeling ham! All three out fits were made with McCall’s pattern 6688 except this ladybug outfit I made the top with M6688 but the little shorts are made with M6059. I also added the decorating on the front of the bodice with 2 little ladybug buttons.
I love these colors of this dress and my picture doesn’t do justice to the fabric but the dark fabric has little bird-cages with little birds, how appropriate with the flutter sleeves. I added the middle to the upper bodice, I think it adds a little bit of whimsy to the dress itself.